There are presently no open calls for submissions.
Welcome to The ACT House! Below you will see our current opportunities.
Whoa, you’re different. It takes a special kind of human to take this entrepreneurial journey, so before we get into the nitty gritty of it all, our team wants to take a moment to thank you and to root you on! We couldn’t be more excited to get to know you. As a quick recap, ACT Tulsa is a 5-month accelerator program aimed at cultivating and driving innovation of Black and Latino founders.
The Accelerator encompasses 3 months of incubation and 2 months of implementation paired with $70K of non-dilutive capital (that means 0% interest and 0% equity). The program is designed by founders for founders, to equip you with necessary skills, specific tools, and a supportive network to accelerate the foundational growth of your company. Beyond that, you’ll also have the privilege of working alongside some other amazing founders as well in this cohort-driven program!!
Y’all ready?! This application will take about 20-30 minutes to complete so make sure you activate your "Do Not Disturb" feature and read each question carefully. After review, depending on qualifications, we’ll send an invitation to the first round of interviews.
Applications are due by Wednesday February, 1st 11:59pm, so be sure to complete it as soon as possible!
Here are some basic information about the submission process below
- You will need to create a free Submittable account or sign in with Google or Facebook credentials to submit to these forms.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- If anything changes with the information you submitted, please request to edit the submission / If you need to make changes to your form, please withdraw your submission and resubmit.
- Submittable works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser.
- We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure to safelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable Account regularly.